Table of Content
Catch the Watch and Jewellery Exhibition in Sharjah
Organizers of the Watch and Jewellery Exhibition Sharjah host this event with the intention of providing established brands and up-and-coming businesses a platform to showcase their collection to the market. The event attracts thousands of visitors from around the globe every year.
What makes this exhibition even more special is that it is the only major exhibit that’s held twice every year. The first session of the 52nd Watch and Jewellery Exhibition Sharjah was held between 8th to 12th March, 2023. Following this, will be the second session of the exhibit expected to be held from 27th September to 1st October, 2023.
Highlights related to the Watch and Jewellery Exhibition Sharjah
One of the highlights of the show is the opportunity to see the latest collections from brands like Rolex, Patek Philippe, and Cartier, as well as smaller, independent designers and manufacturers.
Up-and-coming businesses and designers often bring a fresh and new perspective to the world of jewellery and luxury watches. Unique designs are highly sought after by collectors, which is why the event is so crucial for new brands.
For enthusiasts one of the main benefits of attending the Watch and Jewellery Exhibition is the opportunity to meet new manufacturers and learn about their creative processes and inspirations.
Another important highlight of the event is the educational aspect of it. The exhibition features seminars and talks on a range of topics related to luxury watches and jewellery.
These seminars can cover everything from the history of watchmaking to the latest trends in jewellery design. Attending one of these talks will provide valuable insights for both collectors and industry professionals.
United Arab Emirates: The ideal region to host this mega event
The United Arab Emirates has been chosen as the ideal place to host the Watch and Jewellery Show for the Middle Eastern region. Following are some of the main reasons why we think UAE is the perfect destination:
- One of the primary reasons to host the Watch and Jewellery Exhibition in the UAE is because of its fast growing economy. The region is backed by wealthy expatriates and affluent nationals. Not to mention the increasing number of tourists visiting the region.
- The second reason why we think the United Arab Emirates to be the ideal destination is the population of billionaires. As per stats the region has showcased a 30% rise in billionaire count in a single year.
- Finally, the disposable per-capita income in the region is one of the highest in the world, which makes for another reason to host this event in the UAE.
What makes the Watch and Jewellery Exhibition show special?
There are several reasons that make the Watch and Jewellery Exhibition special. Following are some of the most important factors that contribute to the ongoing success of the event:
- The exhibition is the longest running of its kind
- It is one of the few events that is attended by the members of the Royal family
- There are several participants in the event who have been there right from the beginning
- It is one of the only shows held in the region that taps to two niches [watch and jewellery]
Watch and Jewellery Exhibition Sharjah: An event for the watch and jewellery enthusiasts
If you are an avid watch collector or a jewellery enthusiast, the Watch and Jewellery Exhibition in Sharjah is a must visit. The event allows you to view the latest collection by various brands and provides businesses the opportunity to tap new markets.
One thing you must note is that the exhibition is purely to display and showcase products. It does not allow you to make purchases or sell products. Therefore if you are looking to buy high-end watches, you can always reach out to a pre-owned dealer, such as ourselves.
As one of UAE’s largest pre-owned watch dealers, we specialize in buying and selling premium watches. Whether you are looking to buy a Rolex in Dubai or are planning to sell a luxury watch, we provide you all the assistance you need.