5 best gold watches you should know about
Several leading watchmakers offer gold watches as part of their product lineup. Therefore, if you want to buy the best gold watches, here’s a list of all the watches you must know about.
- Rolex Everose Gold Daytona
- Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711/1R Rose Gold
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Frosted Gold
- Rolex Yacht-Master 42 Yellow Gold
- Cartier Panthère de Cartier Yellow Gold
Rolex Everose Gold Daytona
One of the reasons why Rolex is considered a leader in luxury watchmaking is due to its use of innovative materials developed in-house. Everose Gold, which is a combination of 18-Carat pink gold, pure gold, platinum & copper, is a patented creation of Rolex.
The Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Everose Gold reference no. 116505 is one of the most sought-after watches. The specifications of this watch are worth diving into. Following are all the features and details regarding the Rolex Daytona Everose Gold.
- 18-Carat Everose Gold case and bracelet
- Lume hour markers are bordered in Everose Gold
- Chocolate dial face with black sub-dial faces
- 4130 caliber movement
- 40 mm case
- Up to 72 hours of power reserve
- Flat-three-piece Oyster links
- 100 meters of water resistance
If you are looking to buy a gold Rolex in Dubai, you can find the Daytona Everose Gold for pre-owned prices ranging between AED 180,000 to AED 200,000. The Daytona Everose Gold will be a great addition to your watch collection.
Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711/1R Rose Gold
Another exquisite luxury watchmaker, Patek Philippe, is known to offer a range of different gold watches. The Nautilus 5711/1R Rose Gold is their most popular gold wrist watch. Following are the details of this premium watch.
- Rose gold case and bracelet
- Sapphire Crystal glass caseback
- Water resistance up to 60 meters
- Caliber 240 PS IRM C LU movement
- 40 mm dial
- Gold applied hour marker borders with lume coating
The prices of the Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711/1R Rose gold in the pre-owned market range from AED 650,000 to AED 800,000. This is an exceptional watch to have as part of your watch collection.
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Frosted Gold
The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Frosted Gold 15412BA.YG.1224BA.01 is one of the most complex watch designs ever produced. It has a stunning Yellow gold case and bracelet. Not to mention the multi-colored gemstone-studded bezel.
This particular watch is referred to as an open-worked timepiece, as it features a see-through dial, enabling you to see the watch’s inner workings. Following are all the major highlights of the watch:
- 41 mm case
- 18-Carat Yellow gold case
- Baguette-cut multi-colored rainbow gemstones studded on the bezel
- Sapphire crystal glass and caseback
- Up to 50 meters of water resistance
- Slate grey open-worked dial face
- Yellow gold hour markers with lume coating
- The bracelet of the watch is made of hammered 18-Carat gold with AP’s specialized folding clasps
- Caliber 3132 self-winding movement
It is a costly watch with a gold case and bracelet paired with all the studded gemstones. The price of the AP Royal Oak Frosted Gold 15412BA.YG.1224BA.01 is between AED 2.2 million and AED 2.8 million.
Rolex Yacht-Master 42 Yellow Gold
The Rolex Yacht-Master series is not the most expensive or popular model in the brand’s lineup. Having said that, the Yacht-Master 42 has become increasingly popular over time due to its Yellow gold and black accent combination.
Mentioned below are all the specifications and features of the Rolex Yacht-Master 42 Yellow Gold wrist watch:
- Reference no. 226658
- 42 mm dial
- 18-Carat Yellow gold case
- Matte black Bidirectional rotatable bezel
- 3235 Caliber movement
- Oysterflex bracelet
- Up to 100 meters of water resistance
- 70 hours of power reserve
The pre-owned prices for the Rolex Yacht-Master 42 range from AED 125,000 to AED 150,000. If you are looking for a classy sports watch with a rugged but elegant design, the Rolex Yacht-Master 42 Yellow gold is your watch.
Cartier Panthère de Cartier Yellow Gold
The Panthère de Cartier Yellow Gold is another marvelous luxury watch by Cartier. It is a relatively small watch compared to other watches on this list. Nevertheless, the watch continues to be a favorite, especially among the women clientele.
Below are some of the key highlights of the Panthère de Cartier Yellow Gold reference no. WGPN0008:
- 18-Carat Yellow gold case and bracelet
- 23 mm dial
- Roman numeral hour indicators on the dial
- Blue hour and minute hands
- 3-Bar water resistance measure
- Blue-Sapphire set crown
You can buy the Cartier Panthère de Cartier Yellow Gold in the UAE for prices ranging between AED 50,000 to AED 85,000. The value of Cartier watches has also remained strong over time. Hence these timepieces also are excellent for collection.
Why are gold watches so popular?
Gold watches are popular due to their value and style. It goes without saying that gold is one of the most precious metals we have today. When you combine that with the highest level of watchmaking, you get some of the finest watches in the world.
Over the years, people have grown to love and appreciate gold watches. This is why brands like Rolex have developed their own version of gold wristwatches to make them more unique to their brand.
Subsequently, gold watches fetch a much higher value in the pre-owned market. Hence, these factors draw collectors towards investing in gold watches.
Gold watches: A style that never goes out of fashion
Of all the different types of watch materials available in the market, gold watches have steadily remained in trend. In fact, experts believe that we will witness a rise in demand for gold watches in the forthcoming years.
If you are looking for a stunning gold wrist watch yourself, follow the watch models we have mentioned above to get your hands on the best timepiece. In addition, you check out our luxury watch collection to get the top watches at the best deals.