Table of Content
|1) What defines a fitness watch?||2) Benefits of a fitness watch|
|3) Fitness watch drawbacks||4) Top fitness watch brands you must know|
|5) Fitness watch: Time and fitness tracking simplified|
What defines a fitness watch?
A fitness watch is one that helps keep track of time and health. Most fitness watches come under the category of digital watches, with a few exceptional timepieces being identified as an analog fitness watch.
The amount of features available on flagship fitness watches would surprise you. From a heart rate monitor to a pulse oximeter, and more, a fitness watch is one that improves your ability to keep track of your health and fitness routine.
Benefits of a fitness watch
Fitness watches have become so popular due to the features and benefits they deliver. Following are some of the advantages of using a fitness watch:
- Helps you keep accountability of your health
- Monitors your sleep
- Helps you set fitness goals
- Monitors your heart rate
- Enables certain mobile functions such as reading emails and text messages
- Some fitness watches also enables calling and GPS tracking
Fitness watch drawbacks
While there are several perks to using a fitness watch, there are also a few minor drawbacks that make fitness watches a hassle. Mentioned below are some disadvantages of a fitness watch:
- Fitness trackers consume too much battery and are required to be charged constantly
- Good quality fitness watches are priced very high in the retail market
- Most entry-level fitness watches lack the accuracy of information regarding health and fitness tracking
- Health experts have stated that the overuse of fitness watches can be harmful due to the radiations they carry, as most watches are connected to your mobile devices
- Unlike luxury watches, most fitness watches do not fetch a lucrative resale price
As compared to the benefits, these drawbacks are negligible and can be overcome by purchasing a fitness watch from a well-known brand.
Top fitness watch brands you must know
The market for fitness watches is packed with a plethora of options. Several leading watchmakers, including tech companies like Apple, offer a wide variety of fitness watches. Following is a list of high-end fitness watch brands and models:
- Apple watch: Ultra, Series 8 and the SE
- Garmin: Fenix 7X solar edition, Forerunner 745, Venu 2 Plus, Vivoactive 4
- Fitbit: Charge 5, Inspire 3 watch
- Samsung: Galaxy Fit 2 band, Galaxy watch 4
- Amazfit: Bip U, T-Rex Pro, GTR 2 watch, GTR 3 Pro
- Google: Pixel watch
The fitness watches mentioned above have been chosen as some of the best watch models based on the features they deliver and overall build-quality. If you are thinking about getting yourself a fitness watch, you must consider some of the watches listed in this article.
Moreover, if you are willing to splurge and go for a premium fitness watch, Garmin is one brand that you cannot ignore.
Fitness watch: Time and fitness tracking simplified
From all that we have discussed about fitness watches, you now understand the impact these timepieces have created in the market and the reasons for their popularity. If you are a fitness fanatic or are looking to keep track of your health more effectively, investing in a fitness watch is a wise choice.
However, if you are not too keen on investing in a fitness watch, you can certainly pickup a luxury watch from us. We offer the most pristine pre-owned watches by Rolex in Dubai. Not only that, we also have an array of luxury timepieces from other leading watchmakers. So buy your favorite watch from us today and get the best deal.